In today’s demanding health care environment, investing in Medical Devices is a significant step in controlling cost and improving patient care. Our instruments are being manufactured with ultimate care and keeping in view the value of Human Life therefore lifetime guaranteed against any material, manufacturing and workmanship defects, we provide our instruments with a guarantee/warrantee card.
Like every caring and responsible organization Towne is aware of the facts and contingencies arise in different areas like workmanship and standards. We do care your money as we care your health; we do have the return policies in the following ways if the instrument may not be MISUSED:
- All items must have prior approval before being returned.
- All items must be with in original condition, not used and packing must be as it was shipped by us
- For returns other than company error an appropriate re-stocking charge will be applied.
- Stock Items = 25% re-stocking charge
- Non-Stock Items = 40% re-stocking charge
- NOT RETURNABLE: Dated merchandise, if purchased over THREE MONTHS from date of request of return; products that have been used, show signs of age, or defaced in any way.
- Tendon Mfg Corp reserves the right to evaluate the condition of all returns for final determination of credit.
- If the items are not covering the guarantee/warranty provided by Tendon Mfg Corp, the returnee has to cover all the costs to make sure products receipt at Tendon Mfg Corp Premises, it may include shipping, duties, taxes, transportation and handling costs etc.